Monday, February 29, 2016

Three More Projects finished!

Just finished this hooded baby blanket.



How cute is my new model?  It took some searching, but I finally found a baby doll that is real baby size!  I started this years ago and it had some mistakes, so I ripped it out and started over from scratch.  I had bought the exact amount the pattern called for in yarn, but had to make some adjustments due to a shortage in the main color.  The pattern came from this older Leisure Arts book.



I have also finished reworking a diaper/wipe case.  Here is my finished product.





Here is the link diaper wipe case for the pattern I started from.  I didn't like the way the edges came out when alternating from DC to HDC.  So I did mine in all HDC.  I still might tweak the edging with something different next time.

Back in January, I decided to make something for myself.  I had some yarn that I just LOVE the color.  I really want a hooded scarf and found this pattern book.


and I made this.



But I have a larger head and its just not quite big enough for what I wanted.  Next try I'm adjusting the pattern for a larger hood.  I'll try to make sure I post those changes.

I seem to be on a baby blanket kick for now, so back to my yarn!



2 comments:

  1. I love your gorgeous crochet creations you made! I co-host a blog party on Monday's called Cooking and Crafting with J & J Link Up at Julie's Lifestyle. I would love to have you come and share this with us. Thanks.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy!!

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete