How cute is my new model? It took some searching, but I finally found a baby doll that is real baby size! I started this years ago and it had some mistakes, so I ripped it out and started over from scratch. I had bought the exact amount the pattern called for in yarn, but had to make some adjustments due to a shortage in the main color. The pattern came from this older Leisure Arts book.
I have also finished reworking a diaper/wipe case. Here is my finished product.
Here is the link diaper wipe case for the pattern I started from. I didn't like the way the edges came out when alternating from DC to HDC. So I did mine in all HDC. I still might tweak the edging with something different next time.
Back in January, I decided to make something for myself. I had some yarn that I just LOVE the color. I really want a hooded scarf and found this pattern book.
and I made this.
But I have a larger head and its just not quite big enough for what I wanted. Next try I'm adjusting the pattern for a larger hood. I'll try to make sure I post those changes.
I seem to be on a baby blanket kick for now, so back to my yarn!